Have you ever signed up for a recurring payment with Paypal and later decided you did not want to continue with it? You probably wrote to the vendor to cancel the subscription and thought it is all taken care of, only to find the next month that the amount has been charged to your card once more!
If a vendor tells you that he or she will take care of cancelling your monthly subscription, please be careful. Because no one can do that for you. You need to get into your Paypal account and cancel it from there yourself.
You can have a look at this video where I show you how to cancel any recurring payments you have signed up for with Paypal
Follow these steps for cancelling any recurring subscription from Paypal
- Login to your Paypal account
- Click on “Proceed to Account Overview”
- Click the gear like icon at the top right which says ‘Settings”
- Go to the Payments tab
- There you will find “Preapproved payments”. Click on that
- Find the preapproved payment you are looking for and click on it
- You will see the status of this transaction as active and a link next to it saying “Cancel”. Click on the “Cancel” link and cancel your recurring subscription.